Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Angelina jolie naked. Some picz.

Angelina jolie naked. Cool pics:

angelina jolie nakedangelina jolie nakedangelina jolie nakedangelina jolie naked
The missing part of the shower scene in Lara Croft Tomb Raider? OK Maybe Im going crazy, but this is what I remember this movie. When I was young my mother took me to see this film because I thought it looked cool. I remembered the shower scene involving Angelina Jolie because it showed her breasts to the side and a shower, her bare ass. I say that because one, it was hot, and two, it was kind of embarrassing with my mother there. Now that was a long time ago and I saw the movie today, but the shower scene the party has shown calcium Jolies was cut off! Now I know this isn't a really big deal, but I was wondering if for any reason this cut from the movie or if my mind adolescent male just created that part of the scene in my imagination? lol. P.S. Wasn't today on a TV channel censored so that the party would not have been cut of the film's television station.
Download exclusive, HQ S e x T a p e s here...



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment